ISOTHERM is supplied in rolls of either 750mm or 1200mm wide and is suitable for standard housing construction.
Variable widths are available, but a minimum of 50mm is recommended.
ISOTHERM will not sag in hollow wall frame structures.
Here are the basic interior dry wall installation guidelines:
- ISOTHERM is supplied in roll form; allowing you to cut to your customised size and shape. This is easily done by tearing or cutting with a pair of industrial scissors or shears.
- Measure correctly. Cut the ISOTHERM to size or slightly bigger than the frame size depending on the thickness of product used.
- ISOTHERM is available in 40, 50, 75 and 100mm. However, we recommend no less than 50mm for both exterior and interior walls.
- Position closely to the cladding material and ensure a snug fit.
- Ensure continuous insulation. Carefully butt the ends of the rolls or lap to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Position ISOTHERM behind cables, conduits and plug points, leaving them exposed.
Do not waste off-cuts. Use them wisely by filling in gaps, crevices and corners.