- Measure and cut with scissors to fit around geyser with sufficient overlaps to accommodate end caps.
- Ensure geyser is completely covered with ISOTHERM and secure with adhesive tape.
- Cut out two circles of ISOTHERM to be placed as end caps on the front and back o the geyser.
- Do not secure the end caps with adhesive – this will hamper access to the thermostat and relief valve.
- Tuck in end caps securely within overlaps.
- Cut strips of ISOTHERM to wrap spirally around inlet and outlet pipes (extra hot spots). Secure with adhesive tape.